Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Prayer

Are we becoming too selfish as a people? I am asking because I am witnessing more and more people asking for some to pray for their loved one or themselves. Like: "My father has cancer, please pray for him that he gets healed and makes a full recovery."

I am not sure but to me that is a little selfish. I know we are all emotionally connected, and feel the need to keep one here on this Earth for as long as we can, but in all actuality when God says your time on Earth is up for this lifetime, then there is no denying that will of God!

Pray that God's will be done in your loved one's life as well as your own. Then let god take care fo the rest. If a person is suffering why pray for them to stay and continue to suffer? Let Go and Let God as many people say. No matter what we say or do...God has the ultimate say so!

Just a thought!

KG

No comments:

Post a Comment